[access-uk] Re: New Tesco Access site

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:04:38 +0100

Hi Graham,

I may be wrong, but I think I once heard that this access site is also used by cable and satalite TV for ease of use. What's the betting that they only asked those people to take part in the trial? Would make sense, smiles.

Audrey

Audrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>