[access-uk] Re: New Tesco Access site

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:09:39 +0100

Hi Audrey,

Oh no, here we go again.

Actually, I read that as being just two sites not three.  I think you will
find that after 8 May, if you go to http://www.tesco.com/access, the new
version will apply.  At Techshare last year, they talked about the access
site having exactly the same database and functionality, but a different
"skin", or interface if you will.

Personally, I don't care, as the normal site is fine, and the more they do
this, the more they will segregate us, rather than include us, in my view.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589