[access-uk] Re: New Jaws 6 activation

  • From: "Colin Holloway" <cph.newvision@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:36:04 -0000

Ali
Dolphin's solution to these problems are to issue their software on a USB pen drive.
"Unlike traditional screen access products, the Dolphin Pen requires no installation but runs from a USB Pen Drive - a small portable device just a few centimetres long which plugs straight into the USB slot of your computer. This allows a user to carry their preferred settings with them to any PC and run Supernova, Hal or Lunar without the need to install a full screen reader and speech synthesiser, and without the need to configure their preferred settings each time."

Regards
Colin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali Amasyali" <Ali.Amasyali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>