[access-uk] Re: Netbook

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:12:49 +0100

Hi Saqib,

The best one for sound is undoubtedly the N120.  I use it and it is fine.

The only issue I have with it is that the Windows logo key is in my view, in
the wrong place.  Instead of being where it usually is, it is where the
applications key would be, two to the right of the space bar.

You soon get used to it though, and it is great.

The N210 however, has the keys in the right place, but the sound isn't quite
so good.

All the best

Steve