[access-uk] Re: identifying foods

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:23:23 +0100

Hi Will

Before you put it in the freezer, mark it in some way so you know what you
will be opening.  You can identify packaging with Braille Dymo, the
Penfriend and other ways if you are so inclined.   If someone helps you
round the supermarket, make a note on a voice recorder of how long to shove
it in the oven.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability