[access-uk] Re: NOT32 and new computer

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:07:22 -0000

Hi Sandra.

That's magic, especially being accessible with WE 6.0 - I knew it would be!
I'm going to get the download later this week.  Not going for the three
years though, as we have two computers.  I'll just do a year for now.
Thanks for the offer of help.  I may need it to turn off the graphics.

Thanks again.

Best wishes.
Andy