[access-uk] NOT32 and new computer

Hi all.

I've purchased a new computer which has an OS of Windows Media Center, It
should arrive early next week.

As I've been hearing good reports on this list about NOD32, I've decided to
purchase this, for my new computer and also for my wife's Windows XP Home
computer, which is connected wirelessly to a Belkin Router.  My new computer
will attach to the router via an Inthernet Cable.

I have a number of questions and would very much welcome advise from list
members.

1.  Concerning the new computer.  How do I protect it, during the process of
purchasing and downloading NOD32?

2 If I purchase a duel licence for the house, will NOD32 protect both
operating systems?

3  The Belkin has it's own Firewall, or it could be an Anti Virus, not sure.
Will NOD32 have any problems with this?

Best wishes.
Andy