[access-uk] Re: NOT32 and new computer

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:50:13 -0800

Andy,

1. If you wanted to you could download the setup file for Nod32 on one of
your existing computers and then install it on to the new computer before
going online. This would mean that you would need to register it separately
but that shouldn't be a problem as Nod32 has a month trial period. Mind you
I didn't do this and installed the software on my desktop after I had
connected it and there wasn't a problem. The software does a scan of your
computer during installation.

2. Yes, when I bought my version of Nod32 there were special offers on
buying multiple versions of the software.

3. Your Belkin's internal firewall won't interfear with Nod32, I don't think
routers usually have virus software as well but if yours does that might
interfear as your not supposed to have 2 virus packages running at the same
time.
HTH
Yusuf