[access-uk] Re: NOD32 logs

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:33:31 -0000

Thanks Simon, but?.

There are no entries for A: or D: (my CDrW drive), but a whole lot from C: -
just to take
one at random
C:\windows\system32\config\security  Error opening file ? locked.

And even
E:\System volume information mount point manager remote database\  - Error
opening (access denied)

All very strange.  But at least it found no threats!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison