[access-uk] NOD32.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 03:21:04 +0100

I decided to go ahead and try the trial version and am getting nowhere this is
what I received after filling in full name, version and country.
Thanks for your interest in NOD32.

Confirm your email address.

If you cannot click on the above link, please copy and paste the link below
into your web browser.

https://forms.netsuite.com/app/site/crm/externalleadpage.nl?compid=438708&formid=84&h=243d7ca7a673c956edd0&email=manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&companyname=Mandy
Clayton&country=United Kingdom
(GB)&custentity_trial_download_valid=1&custentitycust_trial_language_version=English&custentitycust_trial_operating_system=Win
NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista

error.
This message was sent from ESET, LLC, 610 West Ash St. #1900 San Diego CA 92101
United States.
Click
here
 to report email abuse

I clicked the link to confirm my email address but if i go to "download" again
I just get same information about filling in ddetails i'll just go round in
circles how do i download or was there a diferent  place to go to for NOD32?

Mandy.