[access-uk] Re: NOD32

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:01:48 -0000

Hi,
To find your NOd32 version number proceed as follows.

Go to the NOd32 control Centre.

Arrow until you get to the NOd32 system Tools item.

Press right arrow to open this branch.
Arrow down until you reach Information.

Press cTRL and Tab.

You will have a number of items listed which you can copy to the clipboard
if you wish.

You should have an entry similar:

NOD32 For Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 - Base
Version: 2.70.23

Here you can see that my version is

2.70.23

This is the latest version.