[access-uk] Re: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:50:44 +0100

I love MBAM, use it all the time here in conjunction with SUPERAntiSpiware and Nod32 4.0. You need to use the JAWS Cursor for practically all the program, but its worth it.

On Wednesday, June 03, 2009 07:50 AM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Hello all,
I'm thinking of purchasing this product so that I get real-time malware protection. What success have you had when you purchased it? Also, will this be all I get when purchasing the program? I think for under £20 it seems worth it, but just want your views first.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christpherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4126 (20090603) __________

James Scholes

Contact Info:
E-Mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx <msnim:add?contact=jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
Skype: james.scholes <skype:james.scholes?add>
AOL Instant Messenger: jamesscholes000 <aim:addbuddy?screenname=jamesscholes000>
Jabber: jamesscholes@xxxxxxxxxx

Social Networks:
Facebook: Profile 1375965156 <http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1375965156&ref=profile>
Twitter: JamesScholes <http://twitter.com/JamesScholes>