[access-uk] Re: a question about Internet Download Manager and Sendspace.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:42:27 +0100

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the clarification of that.  I'll stick to using
Internet Download Manager then.  However, what you've said
prompts another question,  if what you are saying is
correct, (which I don't doubt), how come I've been able to
install the sendspace wizard when I only have a free
account?  Surely if the wizard can't be used unless you have
a max account, send space aught to redesign their site so
that the download and installation of the wizard is only
offered to those who have Max Accounts once they've signed
up.

Alexander Shannon