[access-uk] Re: Mains supplies/chargers?

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:07:38 +0000

Andy

a charger may have some extra circuitry in it to detect the charge state
of whichever kind of rechargeable battery is being used.

As far as your current situation is concerned, I don't think that the
nature of the power unit will have any relevance unless, as Tris has
said, the wave form is an issue.

David

In message <003b01c52eda$497611f0$198ee550@box1>, Andy Collins
<Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes