[access-uk] Re: Leaving computer on 24/7, safety risks?

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:43:22 -0000

wow, is it really that cheap. I was also quite concerned as I quite often
leave the computer on for a few hours without using it as I have to look
after my toddler son. looks like there's no worries with regards to money or
damaging the computer by leaving it on. usually I have the monitor off.

Husna