[access-uk] Re: Laptops

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:52:52 -0000

Jackie - Can you give me the actual model of your HP so I can track it down
and take a look please?

What is HD/Blue-Ray, and at the risk of sounding thick, what actually is
firewire, see, I get confused with all the jargon, such as what is the
difference between wi fi and wireless, aren't they the same? -

Andy