[access-uk] Re: Laptop Problems

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:47:56 -0000

Hi Roger.

Your going to have to get your screw drivers out and disassemble the machine to get to the hard drive. I wouldn't linger about it if I were you, if once coffee gets in to the electronics of the drive or even just the connectors and also depending on whether your wife takes sugar, you could experience problems with corrosion or damaged internal connections.

All the best and good luck.
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>