[access-uk] Laptop Problems

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:02:56 +0100

I have received a message on the laptop saying the Graphics Injector is not found. I've run the drivers disc that came with the machine and it still says it's missing. I can continue without loading it but do I need it and if so where do I find it.

Any help most appreciated.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.