[access-uk] Re: JAWS-UK and bouncing Domains

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:30:44 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Since you are set to receive copies of your own postings, I
can only suspect it has something to do with the dip-sticks
who run yahoo.com and btinternet.com!

I am getting literally hundreds of bounced messages from
these domains every day, an example of which follows.
Needless to say replying to the URL they give seems to place
complaints into a huge big hole.

The Avenir Technologies Mail Multiplex program

<ziad102_1999@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host
mx2.mail.ukl.yahoo.com[217.12.11.64] said: 451
    mta120.mail.ukl.yahoo.com Resources temporarily
unavailable. Please try
    again later. UP Email not accepted for policy reasons.
Please visit
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-04.html
[#4.16.4:190]. (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

George.

Summers
> Sent: 22 November 2005 14:12
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: JAWS-UK and bouncing Domains
>
> Hi George and all,
> I am going to write to yahoogroups why I am not getting
> coppys of emails I post to the groups I am a member of to
> find out why I'm not getting emails in my inbox.
>
> Andrew Summers
>
> --- Carol Pearson <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering how well these companies (ISPS) are
> > *REALLY* handling
> > their mail because NTL often now gets very sluggish at
weekends.
> > Perhaps this is not an MS problem???
> >

> > --
> > Carol
> > carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bell
> > Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:16 PM
> > To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [access-uk] JAWS-UK and bouncing Domains
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I know many of you are on the JAWS-UK list, so if you
are with
> > btinternet, btopenworld or yahoo, please read on.
> >
> > I am loosing patience with above domains who are
continually, and
> > seemingly mostly at weekends, bouncing mostly JAWS-UK
mail,
> claiming
> > there is something wrong with the content of the
messages.

> > And it is not just Freelists and JAWS-UK these domains
are causing
> > problems with.  I am also discovering that some mail
sent
> to us at the
> > office, is failing to reach us.  It has become so bad,
that I have
> > actually spent the £190 plus VAT to raise a support
incident with
> > Microsoft.  And even Microsoft are baffled as to what is
going on.

> > If anyone has any good contacts at btinternet, etc., and

> would like to
> > try and take up the issue, I'd be extremely grateful for
any help.

> > George Bell
> > List Co-Moderator.
> >

> > --