[access-uk] Re: JAWS-UK and bouncing Domains

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:59:18 -0000

Hello George,

I think you are likely to be getting the same thing from the
Onetel ISP as well. I haven't had anything from the Jaws-UK
list for months, although, strangely, I do still receive
messages from the Access-UK list.

Oh, by the way, recently Onetel have fixed the failure to
let Yahoogroups messages through, so at least that's a step
forward with them.

Best regards,
John.