[access-uk] Re: JAWS 8 0 on XP Home OS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:47:23 -0000

Hi Ray

Well I'm not recording from my laptop, which is why I haven't come across any problems (smile). I am only playing music I have stored on the hard drive, and I'm chuffed to little mintballs with the sound quality coming from the machine. Any stuff Ian records, he does from his XP desktop, which is probably why he hasn't complained about Vista yet either.

Jackie
Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx