[access-uk] Re: Is my computer about to die?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 17:42:30 +0100

Most of my research says mother board batteries for modern pc's are type
cr2032 which are easily available from people like cobolt etc.  Also, most
computer shops should do a motherboard battery replacement service, that is
if you can't find someone with the relent knowledge.  Just don't get static
near your motherboard, or you really are screwed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx