[access-uk] Re: Is my computer about to die?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 17:34:25 +0100

Hi Andy,

Sorry I don't know but hopefully someone on list does!

I hope you can get that volunteer soon. Don't give up with the old computer yet.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, July 19, 2008 6:03 PM (UK time), Andy at andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol.  Now that is, a very good idea.  I never considered this
option. Still need to get a motherboard battery for my Packard Bell
though.  Do you know if these batteries are standard or do
manufacturers have their own special type?

Best wishes.

Andy