[access-uk] Re: In Reply To: Re: In Reply To: COMPARISON OF OLYMPUS DS40 AND DS50

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:04:33 +0100

Oh, OK, that makes sense and I wouldn't mind deleting generally only from my computer.

Perhaps I could call you some time for a demo of one or two things ... It would be good to catch up again anyway.

Write privately if you think this is a good idea and we'll take it from there, but I understand if you can't for any reason.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx