[access-uk] Re: In Reply To: Re: In Reply To: COMPARISON OF OLYMPUS DS40 AND DS50

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:39:32 +0100

Hi Carol.

Well, there's always the resource centre of the RNIB down in London *smile*, they'll probably have one, though if its total accessibility your after, I'd strongly suggest looking at the VR Stream or Milestone devices.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>