[access-uk] Re: I'm outraged!

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:00:22 +0100

well, as an avid listener to the Lost podcast, you find that actually
they're filming stuff right up to about a week or two before it's
broadcast. So they can't deliver an entire series in one go because it
hasn't necessarily been filmed. It depends on the show, though. All
shows are different.

Oh and if we in the developed world suddenly stopped developing our
systems and technologies so that the rest of the world could catch up to
make it fairer ... the developing countries wouldn't have much to aspire
to.