[access-uk] Re: I'm outraged!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:00:46 +0100

Hi Saqib,

It's not so much that it is switched off, it is more that it is on
throughout the series, and off during the last episode.

I don't watch it, but I would be equally annoyed.

How would you like it, if as a sighted licence fee payer, or Sky payer, you
had sound, but no picture?  That's exactly what it is like.  And I have
heard that lost is particularly difficult without AD.

So cut them some slack.

All the best

Steve