[access-uk] IE error

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:24:44 +0100

Hi all, I wrote a couple of days ago about an error message that was appearing on my computer. I'm now getting this message when I try to run IE 6. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do about it?
iexplore.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7cb90743" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
OK Cancel