[access-uk] Re: IE error

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:57:54 +0100

After unchecking the 'install Yahoo toolbar' button and hitting
'install' you should be taken to another webpage with the message about
clicking the gold bar if nothing happens. Go to the top of the page and
press 'b' and you should land on a search button. Press it again and you
should land on a button saying 'embedded Macromedia Flashplayer button'.
Hit enter on that and it should install.