[access-uk] Re: IE error

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:26:05 +0100

I decided to do just that to solve an IE problem I was having on my system, but
several attempts failed to download the player.    It appeared that they want
you to
download the Yahoo Tool Bar as well, and I would prefer not to do this.  There
was a
check box which I unselected hoping that it would enable me to achieve my aim,
then the download of the player did not  appear to start although there was a
about waiting until you see a video in the upper part of the screen!
Any suggestions as to where I am going wrong would be most welcome.

On 14 Jul 2005 at 9:30, Sunil wrote:

> I wonder if its being caused by MacroMedia's Flashplayer - try
> installing the latest version of it and see it that helps.

Douglas Harrison