[access-uk] Re: IE error

Sunil,
I decided to do just that to solve an IE problem I was having on my system, but
after
several attempts failed to download the player.    It appeared that they want
you to
download the Yahoo Tool Bar as well, and I would prefer not to do this.  There
was a
check box which I unselected hoping that it would enable me to achieve my aim,
but
then the download of the player did not  appear to start although there was a
message
about waiting until you see a video in the upper part of the screen!
Any suggestions as to where I am going wrong would be most welcome.

Douglas
.

--

Douglas Harrison