[access-uk] Re: IE 8

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:18:26 +0100

Alexander I am not misunderstanding you at all. I am aware that magic has limited speech and personally wheenever I have used the Magic I have turned off this speech within the programme so that I could use Jaws. You will have seen the other e-mail where someone is using both IE and FF and having both open on the screen at the same time. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>