Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 9:32 PM
Subject: [access-uk] IE 8

Hi all,

I was offered IE 8 as an automatic update today and declined, for the moment, while I check out whether I should go ahead. Do I presume this is now out of BETA? Can anyone tell me how it is working with Jaws 9-10?

Any advice as to whether I should go ahead and install and information about what's changed/new would be most welcome.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx