[access-uk] Re: IE 8

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 22:29:44 +0100

I believe it is Alexander provided that you did your updates rather than installing from scratch. You would go in to Control Panel, Add Remove Programmes and I am sure you will find an option. It usually has 2 buttons Change and Remove, or maybe it is the one button. I am not good at keyboard commands but you select the remove and then I would follow the on-screen instructions.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>