[access-uk] Re: Help with creating a webPage

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:52:57 +0100

Hello George, I am using word 2003, and when I save the page there is three options save as a single page, save as a filter, Which of these do I use for the first one? or do I use the same one for all pages? thanks for your help on this George it's very much appreciated.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>