[access-uk] Re: Help with creating a webPage

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:47:31 +0100

Hi Andrew,

If you want a very simple, quick and easy method, use Word
for Windows, and then use Save As to save as an HTML web
page.  At least you then don't have to get involved directly
with HTML.

Your first page should usually be called index.htm.

Everything else stems from this page using Hyperlinks to
other files, also saved as web pages.

Your ISP should give you a place to upload the files to.

George.

don't
> know where to start,  so if someone has a lot of Patients
> help me I would be very grateful.
> Regards
>
> Andrew Shipp
>
> Located Northamptonshire UK,
> Contact details
>
> Skype andyshipp55,
>
> Hotmail andyshipp54,
>
> Home phone +44,0,1604 517007
>
> Mobile O2, 07871277450
>
> Orange 07773457805
>
> I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the

send
> an email to subscribe-blind-gardening@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

link:-