[access-uk] Re: Help with Installation of Talks

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:29:34 +0100

Hi Sayka,

You will need sighted assistance to install Talks to the 6630, because it
asks you a sequence of questions, like where to put Talks, phone or memory
card.  This is do-able without sight, but if you mess up the phone, it is
quite hard to recover, so I would rather you got sighted help in this
instance.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx