[access-uk] Help with Installation of Talks

  • From: "Sayka Hussain" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:44:43 +0100

Hi All,

I am trying to install talks onto my Nokia 6630 phone and would be
grateful for any help.

I have got the PC suite for the phone up and running and both the phone
and computer are connected via a USB cable.  I have tried sending the
Scansoft TTs enu 6.1.47.sis file
 to the phone, and am told by the computer to follow the phone settings
to install the file.  Does anyone know what I do from here onwards?  I
would rather not get sighted assistance for this so would be grateful
for any advice to get the thing talking.

Thanks in anticipation

Sayka Hussain