[access-uk] Re: Help with Installation of Talks

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:25:49 +0100

With Newer phones such as the 6630, not all of the installation prompts are
echoed to the PC. I believe a security issue came about where software was
being installed to devices without the owner's knowledge. Now, he/she is
forced to be aware of changes being made by finishing the process on the
phone, and therefore being responsible for any subsequent damage.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK