[access-uk] Re: Help please

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:45:39 -0000

Hi Valerie,

This is not an uncommon problem.  Your screen has simply
rotated.

Without knowing the make and model of PC/laptop, and details
of the video system, I can only suggest you go to Control
Panel, Display, and look in there for the Properties of the
specific card you have.

There's a 99% chance you will find something there which
enables you to change the orientation of the display.  It
may be called "rotate" or "orientation" or something
similar, to look carefully.

It won't affect how things are printed out on a printer.

George.

Date: 29/12/2006 16:48
=20

--=20