[access-uk] Re: Hal/Supernova & navigating lists.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:14:18 +0100

Douglas,

        Thanks for getting back to me. Glad I'm not the only one who puts
things aside and promptly never gets around to them again!

        I've been reading through the tutorials on the Dolphin site, but so
far haven't found any mention of a shortcut key for lists or list items.
I'll keep looking though.

        If you do get a chance, head over to www.nomensa.com where there are
one or two definition lists, including one which holds news items.

Thanks,
Tink.