[access-uk] Re: Hal/Supernova & navigating lists.

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:44:30 +0100

Tink,
I am afraid that I may have misled you - if so I do apologise.
Although as Simon said Hal/Supernova has hot keys to bring up lists of links,
headings
and frames, it does not appear to have one for lists or for tables.   In
Window-eyes, of
which I have some limited knowledge, you use Insert + tab followed by I for
lists and T
for tables,  but unless I am mistaken Hal/Supernova has no equivalents.

This is rather surprising since for applications like Word XP and Excel XP we
have
many hot keys in Hal to help naviggate various elements present.

I will probably raise this on the Dolphin list in case I am missing something,
and if
others confirm my suspicions, I will raise it with Dolphin Tech Support as a
possible
feature to be included in future versions.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison