[access-uk] Re: Hal/Supernova & navigating lists.

Thanks Steve.  Quite clear now - and very convenient in practice I
should  think.   Listening to the podcast again I realise that it starts off
talking about getting a list of the elements on the particular page.  i
mistakenly thought that this was a necessary preliminary to working
with the elements.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison