[access-uk] GoldWave advice please!

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:09:26 +0100

Greetings,

I had a chat with a friend in NewYork who advised me to try under volume,
the shape volume, and select voiceover, which does what I want, so it works.

I did, eventually have replies via the GoldWave group, I was advised that
v5.20 (the latest), works ok with WindowsME so in due course, I shall go get
it and any plugins which ought to work with ME.

Any advice from this group would be gratefully received.

If you are new to email, or this is the first message you have received from
me, Colin Howard, I am especially keen to hear from *you* now.

I live near the city of Southampton, in Southern England.