Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of Colin Howard

Greetings,

I had a chat with a friend in NewYork who advised me to try under
volume,
the shape volume, and select voiceover, which does what I want, so it
works.

I did, eventually have replies via the GoldWave group, I was advised
that
v5.20 (the latest), works ok with WindowsME so in due course, I shall
go get
it and any plugins which ought to work with ME.

Any advice from this group would be gratefully received.

If you are new to email, or this is the first message you have
received from me, Colin Howard, I am especially keen to hear from
*you* now.

I live near the city of Southampton, in Southern England.