[access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

  • From: Paul Warner <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:50:30 +0100

I think the first thing to do is to close the main Skype application and run GW Connect on its own. This should avoid any conflicts. If you only intend to make and receive voice calls, then you will not need to run the main Skype application anyway.

Try that and let me know how you get on.

Paul

On 28/05/2013 11:11, doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Paul, it’s on-line, but contacts are still showing up as off line although i know they are on line. Could it be that due to skype running as well this is causing a conflict? I have re-entered their skype details and sent an authorisation, but they are not seeing that authorisation in their skype program. Any other ideas why this is the case.
Thanks
Jim