[access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

  • From: <doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:39:11 +0100

Hi all,

I spent about three hours trying to get gw connect to work, having turned all virus, malwere and firewall off and still no luck. So I don't require any further help, it's gone in the trash bin.

Thanks to all that tried to help.
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Nutt
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:48 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

Hi,

Possible, but you shouldn't do it. it will confuse GW Connect when you get phone calls.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services