[access-uk] Re: Fw: [blind_geek_zone] Fw: [BCT] Some thoughts on FreedomScientific verses Seroteck

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:40:07 +0100

Derek,

Myself and George haven't consulted on this.

I'll be more than happy to bowe to him on this one though because he owns a business and,

A.  has more experience than me in these matters.

B. If the crap hit the fan because of comments made about Freedom Scientific in this case he'd be hit harder than I.

As far as your comments about people can say what they want?

BCAB have been allowing this conversation to continue and I strongly suspect if liable was a concern they'd be all over it.

At no point did I say it was OK to discuss whatever one felt and say whatever one felt about any company access catagorised or otherwise.

Yes we're based in the UK an do have liable laws but this IMHO does not mean that we have to be sensoring every single thing people say like Communist China!

George, it's over to you on this.

I really think Derek's being quite argumentitive here for the sake of being so...

Dj Paddy

Ôà
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>