[access-uk] Re: Fw: [blind_geek_zone] Fw: [BCT] Some thoughts on FreedomScientific verses Seroteck

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 04:41:11 +0100

I've tried to keep a low profile on this topic, but finally
I think it's time to wind it down, since it appears to be
heading into realms similar to religion and politics, and is
becoming personal to boot.

And of course as the old reporters' adage goes, "Never let
the truth get in the way of a good story!"

Either which way, it is wandering away from the main purpose
of this list, which is to help people use access technology
as efficiently as possible.

There are lists for discussing general matters where the
topic may best be covered in detail if people wish.

So let's end it there guys please, and get back to technical
turkey.

George Bell.
(Moderator)

Date: 24/05/2007 16:01