[access-uk] Re: Free website builder

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:01:12 +0100

James; my idea depends, of course, on your content not being dynamic or
requiring to be database driven.

When you said your history project, I was thinking of a static website for
information.

If it's just a few pages like that and you are reasonably comfortable using
the windows command line, then let me know and I'll knock up an example.

If it needs to be a full CMS, then Mobeen's idea might be better, but don't
forget you can get a free site hosted by wordpress, or use Google pages to
build your site, but the latter is again more for flat pages.

Personally, I think the gihub pages idea might suit you if it's a static
site.