[access-uk] Re: Free website builder

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:06:49 +0100

Hello James.

Have you considered using a content management system like drupal or wordpress? my personal favourite is drupal, if you'd like more information on it we could get together off list? i'm not sure of your level of experience but i'm sure i could get you up and running.

all the best,

Mo.

On 03/04/2014 10:18, James English wrote:
Hello,

I really can't be bothered coding a full website for my history
project, so I was wondering if any of the free website builders were
currently accessible to Jaws 14?